Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You know you didn't do something right when...

The kind lady that hands you the daily paper as you step off the metro does a double take and asks you if you're feeling okay, adding that she never sees you look this bad.

Thanks, random daily paper lady. I get it. A 30 second makeup application doesn't work for me. And, I thought I looked so fresh and Caroline Bisset Kennedy-esque with my multi-purpose Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, Benefit Posie Tint, and Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara combination (which, p.s. minus one point for the Lash Injection mascara I'm trying out)...apparently I need a little bronzer, eyeliner, and concealer to make myself presentable to the metro riding/newspaper distributing public. I appreciate the random act of honesty.

Note to self: Always carry a handy dandy bag of cosmetic essentials that stays in your work tote for those days it's impossible to get in the proper amount of "face time".

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I'd tell her to go ELF herself.
;)