Monday, July 14, 2008

File this under: To do before I die

Check out S.H. Rhee's article: "Lather, Wince, Repeat" chronicling her jimjilbang (Korean spa) experience. Although Rhee describes in detail how the spa’s skin sloughing regime is less than delicate, she readily admits her skin never looked so good post treatment. My curiosity is peaked! A little necessary spa roughness never scared me off in the quest for rejuvenated skin and body,(like the Thai massage at Canyon Ranch Spa, Las Vegas of 2005 that left me with bruised wrists and ankles). And if I'm not mistaken, I believe that a similar spa in Hollywood is the secret to a certain few buffed bodied actresses flawless, young looking skin.

Now, if I can just find a spa buddy to go with me...

1 comment:

Vividblack said...

I'm so there if it removes the top layers of my skin and makes me all glow-y and taunt.