Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Major Lash Deal/Steal!


For the ladies on a fab lash quest like me: Exclusively from Sephora, Limited edition, "The Lash Stash" a mascara kit with seven travel sized black mascaras that allows you to test-drive a new mascara every day until you find your true lash love.


The kit includes: Benefit A Little Bit BADgal Lash, Blinc Kiss Me Mascara, LORAC Publicity Stunt Lashes, Smashbox Bionic Mascara, Stila Multi-Effect Mascara, Sephora Brand Lash Plumper and Too Faced Lash Injection .


And for only $28--that's only $4 per mascara, and considering that a travel sized BADgal normally runs you about $9-- that's what we call a major SCORE!
I'm jumpin right on this bargain train, catch you ladies at the check out!

4 comments:

♔Jaimie said...

I love your site. I'm adding you to my blogroll, maybe you can do the same or subscribe. I have to get that mascara!

Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product Junkie said...

Thanks for stopping by Jaimie--I always love to hear from fellow bloggers!

A. said...

I wanted this soooo badly after seeing it on your blog and the stores and online stock is completely out! Did you get yours in time? See ya! Aimee at www.6am-makeupcall.blogspot.com

Gracie said...

I absolutley love this "set." It's a bit like they did with perfume one year where you got about 10 different test vials of perfume to try and then a gift card to buy the full bottle.

I wish they would do this with everything - popular eyeshadows and lip glosses as well!!!