Friday, June 20, 2008

You put WHAT? On your WHERE?

Do you remember the episode from SATC where Samantha discovered a gray hair down there and decided to dye her nether regions? The color didn't develop quite as expected and she called Carrie into the bathroom, at Brady's 1st birthday party no less, to cry over her "Bozo The Clown" bush. It's too bad she didn't know about Betty. Betty products are especially formulated color dyes "for the hair down there" and come in classic Blonde, Auburn and Brunette shades. But for those ladies whose taste run on the wild side, Betty also has shades in "Fun", a hot pink hue, and "Malibu", a blue shade that's being marketed to brides-to-be...yes, brides...get it?..."something blue"?...Ha Ha...it's like your own little private naughty joke...gotta love the creator's sense of humor, but I digress...

Ya know, I've botched an at-home dye job...or two...in my time, and even though I'd like to think with my age and experience I've kind of got the whole process down pat now, I'm still not quite sure my "Betty" is ready. And, I'm not quite sure what J would think if I came to bed with a hot pink "landing strip", but I have to admit I am kind of curious... a tad intrigued....and I'm that girl that will usually try anything once...hmmm...only $19.99?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I was just talking about this with some friends at the baseball game (isnt that where we all discuss our whohas??)....

Strange.... it might be fun to do something really wild on April Fools or something!

I'm more interested in grooming oddities!

Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product Junkie said...

Ha ha! I usually discuss my whoha over dinner, in public...as I'm sure you know all to well. Check out my recent post on Sweet Spot Labs and then check out the company's website!