Wednesday, June 11, 2008

In the immortal words of Britney Spears...

Oops! I did it again.
UGH--Self tanner woes! Why? Why? Why? Why can't I just get the application perfect without messing up when it comes to my ankles and feet? Why couldn't I just be happy using the Sublime Glow?...Why did I step up to the Sublime Self Tanning Lotion? I always get myself into trouble when I use more than a "subtle shade enhancer". I know better. Damn you, Gods O' Bronze! You seduced me with promises of golden, sun-kissed skin within 4-6 hours,(... and the delusional thinking that the darker coloring might make me look 10lbs thinner, but that's another story), and now you've left me with streaky feet and the backs of ankles that look like I've played in mud and haven't washed for days. Agh!

Now I'm off to hit the tub with my friend Mr. Pumice Stone to see if I can undo some of this damage...

2 comments:

Meghan said...

what did you use that didnt work?

im currently streaked!

Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product Junkie said...

I used Loreal Sublime Bronze Gradual Tanner, but I'm pretty sure the streakage was my doing...you know, reapplying too soon, forgetting to put a layer of moisturizer on my feet and heels before the using the product and just overall not being good at applying tanner to my feet. I used the soft side of my pumice stone one day, a little acetone the next, and salt scrub for the next three days et voila, no more streaky feet...but a total pain in the ass.