Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do men make passes at girls who wear glasses?

Okay, so never mind the fact that the angle of this pic makes my forehead look abnormally large and the two deep creases that are happening on said abnormally large forehead, from the cocking of my brow, are making me seriously re-think the "Lox and Botox" session that my dermatologist is hosting this weekend, but I'm absolutely digging my new Vanni specs that I picked up from Paris West Optical this week. I would have never thought the shot of lime green would work with my coloring but Jordan and the Paris West team convinced me and now I'm finding it gives an unexpected highlight to my face. I'm totally loving the geek chic vibe they give off...and ps five random strangers complimented me on them in the past couple of days...all men.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

When I got my new frames... I had similar responses... isn't that funny? I wore glasses my whole life and they represented NOTHING attractive or pretty... now all of a sudden, they're "hip".

I do love those frames girl!

♔Jaimie said...

aw those look like my glasses, you look so cute!!

Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product Junkie said...

Thanks, Jaimmie--I want to see a pic of yours!