Monday, August 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Ahhh...home. I'm so happy to be back from what could be described as one of the worst vacations ever. Not only did it rain, (like torrential down pour rain), almost everyday, the temp hovered around 55 degrees and I ended up being stuck in a house with 15 other people that I don't have the slightest bit in common with except that I share DNA with their grandson/nephew/cousin.

I was only able to test out one bug repellent for about a half hour the whole vacation--Avon's SKIN SO SOFT BUG GUARD Plus PICARIDIN, which worked amazingly well and smelled beautifully clean, but will most definitely have to test a few times more in an environment more conducive to, I don't know, Bugs, Sun and Fun. I did use a new, fun, mascara while I was away and also tried out some awesome organic bath products by Savor. Reviews and details to follow.

So happy to be back to my routine again.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

welcome home! BOOO on bad weather!

going to Assateague next week which is the land of insane mosquitoes...so I'm gonna find that product!

Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product Junkie said...

Avon really does have some good prodcuts that are Deet free...if you buy online they usually have a pretty quick turn around.