Tuesday, August 19, 2008

There ain't no shame in my game

Tried: Sweet Spot Labs product line

True to my word I tried this line-- the gentle wash, balancing mist, eau de spot and on-the-go wipettes in the citrus galbanum scent. And, since I'm sure ya'll want me to spare you the gory details, I will say just this: Sweet Spot Labs is a fabulous product line. It works. It smells yummy and makes you feel fresh and clean and lovely sans the angry irritated vagina reaction one normally gets from some other well known cleansers. I even received a compliment while using the eau de spot, again I will spare you the details on that-- TMI-- but if that's not a testimony to this product I don't know what is.

Can you just head to your local drugstore and get something similar from Summer's Eve? Absolutely. Call me an intimate grooming snob but, I'm so keen on this product line and its offerings and all of its premium-grade sweetifiers, vitamins, botanicals, and pH balancers that I don't think I'd let anything else come between me and my va-jay-jay.

3 comments:

♔Jaimie said...

haha thats so cute, girl

♔Jaimie said...

yea daisy is a good scent. I tried to break my rule and bought it but i couldn't wear it daily. its a very nice smell tho!

Jamila said...

Lol! Very cute post. I am going to go look these up.