Thursday, January 17, 2008

My First Post!

Okay, so I've decided to give this a shot, after many a friend and former co-worker suggested that I just had way too much "product" knowledge and tips not to share with the rest of the world. I'm not a makeup artist or cosmetologist. I'm just a gal who has a love affair with all things cosmetic and am on the eternal quest for the perfect eyebrow shape and most beauteous skin, hair, and nails. Some of my earliest memories involve playing with my mother's makeup, ("Avon calling!"), and experimenting with my mother and grandmother's goodies shelved inside their bathroom vanities. I'll pretty much try anything once, (Manic Panic, anyone?), but I'm also very in tune to works best for me. I'm here to share my love, knowledge, and experiences with the cosmetic world, but please, by all means, share your experiences with me as well!

Best,
Stephanie

No comments: